Combos Baked Snacks, Nacho Cheese Pretzel

Artificial and natural flavored filling. Made with real cheese. Crunchy oven baked pretzels with bold nacho cheese flavored fillings create the perfect hunger management snack. Two hearty tastes - one filling snack. Enjoy the delicious taste of Combos Baked Snacks. What's Inside per Serving (about 6 servings per pack): 130 calories (7% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 4 g sugars (no DV defined); 390 mg sodium (16% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit An official partner of Nascar. For more fun visit